Palo Alto Networks
Firewall Essentials Labs
- Create an account with NDG
- Enroll at https://www.netdevgroup.com/online/content/paloalto/
- Choose the Palo Alto lab set you wish to enroll in. Click the Enroll button for Cybersecurity Essentials and Cybersecurity Gateway. Click Purchase for Firewall Essentials.
- You may be asked to confirm your email address
- Enter your access code
- An access code was provided to you by Palo Alto Networks
- Access codes are a one-time use, not case sensitive, 8 characters long, and consist of letters and numbers
- Duration of access for the labs is 180 days
If you need help with the enrollment process visit our NDG Online Labs Enrollment guide here.
- Labs can be accessed at https://portal.netdevgroup.com/
- Log into your NDG Portal account
- Click on the Class Card to access the lab interface
If you need assistance or experience issues while using NDG Online labs, you can contact NDG Support using the help tool. Simply, select the Help tab, fill out the help form, and click Send.
If you have any questions about this guide or the lab content, please contact NDG directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view the FAQ and other support documentation regarding these labs by visiting our support page at https://www.netdevgroup.com/online/support/labs/.
Network Development Group provides IT training solutions for in demand job certification skills. We develop online lab and course solutions to help academic institutions and learners. To learn more about NDG offerings visit .