This guide provides detailed information about how to purchase VMware IT Academy labs from the Kivuto OnTheHub webstore. This process can be used by individual students, or for bulk purchases by an academic institution or bookstore.
Contact your instructor for the appropriate institution’s store URL.
1. Enter your username and password and then press Sign In.
2. Search for the product and then select Students > VMware > eLab.
3. Click on the lab set you to wish to purchase.
4. Select Add To Cart.
5. Navigate to Shopping Cart > Check Out when you are finished.
6. Read the End User License Agreement and then click Accept.
7. Fill in your contact information and then select Bill to this Address.
8. Fill in the payment information and then select Continue.
9. A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you entered in the contact information section.
10. Check your inbox for the confirmation email, which will direct you to complete the enrollment process. Within the email, you will see three URLs for the following:
- Enrollment, using the eight-digit lab access code.
- Instructions on how to enroll.
- Assistance and instructions on how to log in, schedule labs and change passwords.
Note: While access codes can be purchased individually by students or in bulk for distribution to students, enrollments to the NDG Portal will always need to be made by individual students using email addresses tied to a specific individual. Enrolling using a generic email address no tied to a specific individual is not permitted and is a violation of the NDG Terms of Service.
Any questions regarding the Kivuto OnTheHub webstore or difficulty with the ordering process should be directed to the Kivuto support team using the Help button found on the Kivuto OnTheHub pages.