Welcome! This guide provides detailed information about how to purchase labs from Kivuto.
Contact your instructor for the appropriate institution’s store URL.
1. Enter your username and password and then press Sign In.
2. Search for the product and then select Students > VMware > eLab.
3. Click on the lab set you to wish to purchase (e.g. VCP6-ICM Labs).
4. Select Add To Cart.
5. Navigate to Shopping Cart > Check Out when you are finished.
6. Read the End User License Agreement and then click Accept.
7. Fill in your contact information and then select Bill to this Address.
8. Fill in the payment information and then select Continue.
9. A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you entered in the contact information section.
10. Check your inbox for the confirmation email, which will direct you to complete the enrollment process. Within the email, you will see three URLs for the following:
- Enrollment, using the eight-digit lab access code.
- Instructions on how to enroll.
- Assistance and instructions on how to log in, schedule labs and change passwords.
Note: While access codes can be purchased individually by students or in bulk for distribution to students, enrollments to the NDG Portal will always need to be made by individual students using email addresses tied to a specific individual. Enrolling using a generic email address no tied to a specific individual is not permitted and is a violation of the NDG Terms of Service.